Ingrid Michaelson & Jason Mraz "You and I"
Enviado por MagShinizzle. - Veja mais vídeos de musica, em HD!
Don't you worry there my honey / We might not have any money / But we've got our love to pay the bills
Maybe I think you're cute and funny / Maybe I wanna do what bunnies do with you
If you know what I mean
Oh lets get rich and buy our parents / Homes in the south of France
Lets get rich / And give everybody nice sweaters / And teach them how to dance
Lets get rich and build a house / On a mountain making everybody look like ants
From way up there, you and I, you and I
Well you might be a bit confused / And you might be a little bit bruised
But baby how we spoon like no one else / So I will help you read those books
If you will soothe my worried looks / And we will put the lonesome on the shelf
Lets get rich and buy our parents / Homes in the south of France
Lets get rich and give everybody / Nice sweaters and teach them how to dance
Lets get rich and build a house / On a mountain making everybody look like ants
From way up there, you and I, you and I
ps: e com o Jason ainda, né gente... morri.
Maybe I think you're cute and funny / Maybe I wanna do what bunnies do with you
If you know what I mean
Oh lets get rich and buy our parents / Homes in the south of France
Lets get rich / And give everybody nice sweaters / And teach them how to dance
Lets get rich and build a house / On a mountain making everybody look like ants
From way up there, you and I, you and I
Well you might be a bit confused / And you might be a little bit bruised
But baby how we spoon like no one else / So I will help you read those books
If you will soothe my worried looks / And we will put the lonesome on the shelf
Lets get rich and buy our parents / Homes in the south of France
Lets get rich and give everybody / Nice sweaters and teach them how to dance
Lets get rich and build a house / On a mountain making everybody look like ants
From way up there, you and I, you and I
ps: e com o Jason ainda, né gente... morri.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário