Forever some odd hours ago I spun through Times Square for the 100th time in my life. That’s a century of visits to the center of the world. I marvel as part of the great imagination of man; stoked to be dressed up in that blessed up cross section of a sexy city. I love her. Times Square that is, in the wee hours, when I own the moment, when I possess her all to myself. The silence amongst the swirling lights doesn’t seem right, but I stumble in awe, with gratitude, being the only sightseer in sight. The cabbies are all asleep. after their affairs with their fares and the tourists are tucked up tightly in rented beds with Broadway melodies plumb in their heads. I high five the sky and say goodnight just before dawn, catching my breath after our three day dance. Ms. York was tall and gracious this time
disse Jason Mraz, o homem da minha vida
sobre Ms. York, a cidade da minha vida
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário